Call for Full Papers
With this call for papers, we invite the submission of high-quality papers that will set the standard in the field of visualization and stimulate future trends. Accepted full papers will be published in a special issue of Computer Graphics Forum, the International Journal of the Eurographics Association, after a two-stage peer-reviewing process. All accepted papers will be presented orally at the conference. Any accepted papers are required to have at least one (paid) registered author to attend and present the paper at the conference.
We encourage submissions from all areas of visualization and visual analytics.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Techniques: novel algorithms, visual encoding methods, and/or interaction techniques for data analysis, exploration, or communication. All sub-areas of data visualization and visual analytics are welcomed, including high-dimensional, time-series, spatial, geographic, text, hierarchical, and network data. Techniques may be specialized for specific devices or form-factors (e.g., mobile or wall-scale visualization).
- Systems: new software frameworks, languages, or tools for visualization; systems for large-scale visualization; integrated graphical systems for visual analysis or interactive machine learning; collaborative and web-scale visualization systems.
- Applications & Design Studies: novel use of visualization to address problems in an application domain, including accounts of innovative system design, deployment, and impact. We welcome diverse application areas, including the physical sciences, life sciences, social sciences, engineering, arts, and humanities.
- Evaluation & Empirical Research: Comparative evaluation of competing for visualization approaches; controlled experiments to inform visualization best practices; longitudinal and qualitative studies to understand user needs, visualization adoption, and use.
- Theory: models of visual encoding, interaction, and/or analysis tasks; implications from theories of perception, cognition, design, and/or aesthetics; methods for automated design or visualization recommendation.
We do not impose strict maximum lengths for submitted papers to the full papers track. However, it is unusual for papers to exceed 10 pages (in CGF latex style, including all images but excluding references). Papers should only be as long as their content would justify. Reviewers might rate a submission lower if it is perceived as being unnecessarily long. Authors are encouraged to use supplementary documents to provide extra content.
Abstracts and full papers are submitted using the Precision Conference System, according to the instructions on the submission guidelines section.
Abstract deadline: t.b.a.
Full paper deadline: t.b.a.
First Round Notification: t.b.a.
Revised Submission: t.b.a.
Final Notification: t.b.a.
Camera Ready Version: t.b.a.
All deadlines are at 23:59 GMT on the date indicated.
For any questions concerning full paper submissions please contact the full papers chairs.
Full Papers Chairs